Terms and Conditions
Your participation in Klarna’s Consumer Survey (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over at the time of entry.
- Employees of Klarna Australia (the Promoter), associated agencies, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How To Enter
- The Competition will commence on 29 July 2020 9am AEST and end on 14 August 2020 5pm AEST (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals who have been invited to participate in the survey must complete the survey in its entirety responding to all questions to the best of their ability.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The Competition consists of one (1) $500 gift voucher (the Prize).
- The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if a winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- The Prize must be redeemed within three (3) months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize winner selection will take place at TPAL Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 after the end of the Competition Period on 17th August, 11am AEDT.
- The Promoter will review all eligible entries and select one (1) winner at random.
- The Competition constitutes a game of chance.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email within one week of the Draw Date. The prize winner will be published within the Klarna app within three (3) days of the draw date on the 20th August 2020.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within three (3) months of the draw date.
- If a Prize Winner does not claim their Prize by the 17th of November 2020 a redraw will take place at the same location as the original draw on 18th November 2020 at 11:00am AEDT. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified on the same day as the redraw via email and published within the Klarna app on the same day as the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who fail to follow the rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, or any entrant who makes any misrepresentation relating to the Competition or drawing and redemption of the Prizes.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Competition or as a result of you participating in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or cut short the Competition should any attempt be made to deliberately undermine, damage or destroy the Competition.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Unless you have already indicated to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material from Klarna, personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the instructions set out in the relevant communication.
- The Promoter is Klarna Australia Pty Ltd., ABN # 82 635 912 579 of Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000. You can contact the Promoter on email@example.com.