What can I do if I’m unsatisfied with the Klarna’s service?

We always try to provide our customers with the best service possible. However, if you feel like your issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge your complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA.
AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.

Website: www.afca.org.au
Email: info@afca.org.au
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Was this article helpful?

Still need help? Contact us.

We have temporarily reduced our chat opening hours to 9 am - 6 pm AEST. We are working hard to resume to 24/7 availability.

or Call us