The insights provided by Klarna’s Analytics teams makes everyone’s lives safer and simpler. Some may think a life without risk is a meal without salt, but Analytics is Klarna’s secret sauce. By using machine learning, customer insight and a lot of data, we build models that screen every transaction and let our consumers experience truly frictionless shopping with ‘bad’ transactions stopped at the door. We’re able to do this by getting to know both our customers and merchants. From here we have the ability to manage credit risk and spot fraudulent patterns, to assess the risks of new merchants and monitor the performance of existing ones.
We’re a team of motivated, strong achievers with excellent analytical skills. The risk assessment models that we develop make Klarna’s business model possible.
- Job titleLocation
- Analyst (various roles and levels) Berlin, Germany
- Internship or Master Thesis Analytics Stockholm, Sweden
- Junior Analyst: MSc students graduating 2020 Stockholm, Sweden
- Senior Analyst Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Analyst (various levels) Stockholm, Sweden
- Senior Fraud Data Analyst Berlin, Germany