I don’t recognize a charge, what should I do?
If you receive an email, invoice or see a charge linked to Klarna that you don’t recognize, report the unauthorized charge to us.
Before reporting a charge as unauthorized, first, check that:
- You are the only person in your household who has used your account to shop
- You did not select Klarna at the checkout on a store’s website without noticing
- You did not receive an order confirmation or email from Klarna on or around the date of the purchase
- It‘s not a charge for a previous order that has been billed separately
- It’s not a possible authorization hold for a pending purchase
If you still do not recognize this Klarna purchase and you believe you may be a victim of identity theft, report it to us directly in the app or by contacting our customer service.
Was this article helpful?