General meeting and legal structure.

Klarna Bank AB (publ) is held to 97.2 per cent by Klarna Holding AB, the ultimate holding company of the Klarna Group. The remaining 2.8 per cent are held by Klarna Midco AB, a company held to more than 90 per cent by Klarna Holding AB with the remaining shares held by employees and former employees of the Klarna group.

The General Meeting is Klarna’s highest decision-making body, at which shareholders exercise their voting rights. All shareholders, registered in the Shareholders’ Register and having notified their attendance properly, have the right to participate in the Meeting and to vote for the full number of their respective shares.