Can I pay later?
Sometimes you might need more time to pay. For purchases paid with ‘Pay in 30 days’ or ‘Pay in 3’ you might have the option to change the due date and pay later. Just log in to the app or here and select the statement you would like to pay later and see if the option is available for your purchase. If the option is not available, then it is not possible to change the date for that statement.
Please note: The due date for monthly Klarna credit statements (Financing Account) can’t be changed at this time. You are able to make a payment for your Klarna credit statement any time between the 4th and up until the last calendar day of the month. We recommend paying the interest-saver amount on your statement to ensure you maintain the promotional terms of your Financing purchases.
Follow the steps below to make an earlier payment or change the due date:
In the Klarna app
- Log in to the app
- Click ‘My Klarna’ to find the option to view your ‘Purchases’ or all your ‘Payments’
- Choose the purchase or statement you want to pay later and click ‘Payment options’
- If the payment option ‘Extend due date’ is available just follow the prompts to change the due date (potentially for a fee) to pay later
- Click here and log in with the email address associated with your account
- Click ‘Purchases’ to find the statement you’d like to pay earlier or later and click ‘Payment options’
- If the payment option ‘Extend due date’ is available just follow the prompts to change the due date for a fee to pay later
If you are experiencing, or expect to experience, payment difficulties, Klarna is here to support you. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team through our chat. We can then work together to find the best solution for you.
Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
We’re available 24/7 via chat.
Local Rate: 020 300 50833
Freephone: 0808 189 3333
COVID-19 related: 0203 005 0834
Fraud related (available 24/7): 0203 005 0837