What happens if I can’t pay on time due to COVID-19?
If you are experiencing, or expect to experience, payment difficulties, Klarna is here to support you. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team through our chat or by phone on 0203 005 0834. We can then work together to find the best solution for you.
You can also find additional support with not-for-profit organisations detailed below:
- Money Advice Service – For free, unbiased and easy-to-access money tools, information and advice select the link or call 0800 138 7777 to speak to a Money Adviser.
- Citizens Advice – For free and impartial consumer advice select the link chat online or alternatively call 0808 223 1133
- AdviceUK – For debt advice including specialist advice for minority communities and people with disabilities select the link or call 0300 777 0107
- Christians Against Poverty – Select the link and search your postcode for free debt advice in your home and then call 0800 328 0006
- National Debtline – For free guides, factsheets, tools and debt advice select the link or call 0808 808 4000
- StepChange Debt Charity – For debt advice throughout the UK select the link or call 0800 138 1111
Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
We’re available 24/7 via chat.
Local Rate: 020 300 50833
Freephone: 0808 189 3333
COVID-19 related: 0203 005 0834
Fraud related (available 24/7): 0203 005 0837