Loyalty programs have been a draw for credit card users for decades, but have yet to be introduced to consumers who would prefer to pay in installments – until now. We are excited to announce Vibe, the first rewards club for buy now, pay later customers.
Vibe is the next phase of Klarna’s efforts to evolve the shopping experience to deliver inspiration, convenience and even more value. With each purchase you make with Klarna, Vibe will get you one step closer to your next reward.
Here’s how it will work:
- Sign up for the program through the Klarna app free of charge
- Once approved, all purchases made with Klarna – no matter the store – will earn consumers one “vibe” (point) for every $1 they spend
- Vibes can unlock rewards such as gift cards from customer favorites like Starbucks, Sephora, Foot Locker and Uber.
- In addition to this, Vibe members will have access to exclusive online and offline sales and shopping experiences.
- If retailers have their own loyalty program, Klarna shoppers will earn points from these as well on top of the Vibe program.
We’ve unveiled the program to a limited amount of users for now, just to make sure it’s running smoothly. But it will be available to every Klarna customer in the US by the end of the summer. If you’re interested in learning more or want early access, check out www.klarna.com/us/rewards