How do I disconnect my email from Email Connect?
In the Klarna app, simply go to the setting page to disconnect your email address. This will also remove consent for the Email Connect service.
We instantly stop scanning your emails for purchase information after you have disconnected your email address. As soon as the email address has been disconnected the access token used to fetch new emails becomes invalid, meaning Klarna will no longer have access.
You can also remove Klarna’s access to your email address via Gmail by following the steps below:
- Go to your Google Account on myaccount.google.com
- On the left navigation panel, select ‘Security’
- On the ‘Third-party apps with account access’ panel, select ‘Manage third-party access’
- Locate and select the Klarna app
- Select ‘Remove Access’
Microsoft email address
You can also remove Klarna’s access to your email address via Microsoft by following the steps below:
- Go to your Microsoft Account on outlook.com
- On the top right, select “My Microsoft Account”
- Select “Privacy” in the navigation bar
- Select “Apps and Services” under “More Privacy Settings”
- Click “View app access details”
- Select “Klarna” and click “Remove these permissions”
Was this article helpful?