I received an error when trying to make a payment. What do I do?
Insufficient funds -
- Klarna credit and Pay later in 30 days - We'll email you letting you know the payment was declined, and you can resubmit payment once sufficient funds are available.
- 4 installments and in-app shopping with a Ghost card - We’ll email you letting you know that your payment was declined if sufficient funds are not available to cover your payment. Klarna will automatically make 2 more payment attempts within 4 days of the original scheduled payment date, so please make sure that the card connected to your account is up to date, and has enough funds.
- Close and reopen your browser
- Use the most up-to-date browser version
- Clear your cookies
- Make sure you aren't using a restricted network; such as a work connection
Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
or Call us