Express Cheer Holiday Sweepstakes Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Description of Sweepstakes – Klarna Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and Express, LLC are offering the “Express Cheer Holiday Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) and will award one hundred (100) prizes via a random selection of eligible entrants across seven (7) separate drawings, for a total of seven hundred (700) prizes. One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected and will receive one (1) one thousand USD ($1000) gift card to Express. The Promotion begins at 12:01AM (“ET”) on November 2, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm ET on December 21, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in this Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes.
2. Eligibility – The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and close family members of the Sponsor or its affiliates are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Void where prohibited.
3. How to Enter – To enter the sweepstakes you must:
- Use Klarna to make a purchase at https://www.express.com/ during Promotion Period.
- The merchant must confirm your purchase during the Promotion Period for it to be eligible. Canceled, delayed, or otherwise invalid orders will not be eligible for an entry.
- You may receive a maximum of one (1) entry per calendar week during the Promotion Period, beginning on November 2, 2020.
How to Enter Without a Purchase – to enter without a purchase:
- Personally complete the form available here and enter your name and email address.
- There is a maximum of 1 (one) entry per person per calendar week, beginning on November 2, 2020. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate any entries that appear duplicative, entered on behalf of another person, fraudulent, or appear to utilize automated or robotic participation, according to the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All entrants will be entered to win one (1) of one hundred (100) prizes for the applicable weeks drawing. Only one (1) entry per person, per drawing, is permitted. If you do not have the Klarna App, you can download it via https://app.adjust.com/7ivvon6?&campaign=us_app&adgroup=social_paid&creative=nyfw. Internet access is required. Data and message rates may apply.
4. Prize & Odds of Winning – Seven hundred (700) winners will be randomly selected and each will receive one (1) one hundred USD ($100) gift card to Express. One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected and will receive one (1) one thousand USD ($1000) gift card to Express. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Each entrant can win a maximum of one (1) prize during the promotion period.
All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Winners agree to provide additional information in the event the Sponsor is required to issue an IRS form 1099-MISC.
5. Winner Selection – One hundred (100) Winners will be randomly selected in seven (7) separate drawings for $100 Express gift cards, conducted on or about every Monday of the promotional period, for a total of seven hundred (700) winners. On the same day as the 7th drawing, there will be one (1) final drawing where one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected for a $1000 Express gift card. Winners will be notified via email and asked to confirm prize acceptance by providing required details within three (3) calendar days of notification. If the selected winner fails to confirm acceptance, the Prize is forfeited and Sponsor will randomly select a different winner as soon as reasonably practicable.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner’s proper name and place of residence online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item (b) redeem the prize for cash.
6. Personal Information – The Sponsor may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
7. Other Details – Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where the Sponsor deems the entrant is attempting to commit fraud or violate these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Ohio, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of Ohio and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision.
Information About the Winner/Official Rules – For the name of the winner send a stamped self-addressed envelope for receipt no later than December 24, 2020 to Express Cheer Holiday Sweepstakes, PO Box 8116, Columbus, OH 43201. For Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked for receipt by December 21, 2020. Residents of VT may omit postage on the self-addressed envelope. The name of the Winner may be posted, and the Official Rules will be posted on the Klarna website or app.