11 - 16 March
Celebrate shopping and score more when you pay in 4.
Klarnarama has now ended.
Missed out on Klarnarama?
Download the Klarna app to get access to exclusive deals and drops from brands all over the world.
You can also get price drop notifications for your wish-listed items. So you’ll never miss out again.
Terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the Klarnarama gift card promotion.
The Klarnarama offer commences at 00:00 AEDT on 11 March 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 16 March 2021 (Promotion Period).
Eligible customers will receive a gift card after their purchase at a participating retailer.
- Subject to the Exceptions below, to be eligible to receive the gift card with purchase, customers must make a purchase online of $60 or more in a single transaction using Klarna to checkout at one of the participating online retailers.
- Purchases made in-store using the Klarna app one-time card, are not eligible for this offer.
- You must be an Australian resident and at least 18 years old to be eligible for a gift card. Employees of Klarna, associated agencies, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible for this offer. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Exceptions below, the gift card will be issued by the same online retailer as the original qualifying Klarna purchase.
- Unless otherwise specified in the promotion marketing communications, the gift card amount will be AU$20. Gift cards cannot be sold, are non-redeemable for cash, and cannot be exchanged or used to make a purchase at a different retailer.
- The gift card will be sent by email to eligible customers on or before 1 April 2021 by the gift card issuer, and sent by email to the same email address as the original purchase receipt.
- The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer, and Klarna accepts no responsibility for lost gift cards. Refer to participating retailer websites for gift card terms and conditions.
- Gift card purchases made at Kookaï are not eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible for the $20 Gift Card, the items purchased in any qualifying Kookaï transaction must not have been returned for a change of mind refund as at 31 March 2021.
- Purchases made at JD Sports online must be $100 or more in a single transaction to qualify for the $20 gift voucher offer.
- Eligible customers who have made qualifying Klarna purchases online at Pushas will be issued with a $20 Klarna Prezzee gift card.
- The Klarna Prezzee gift card can be redeemed anywhere that Prezzee gift cards are accepted, and will be subject to the Prezzee gift card terms and conditions.
- Eligible customers who have made qualifying Klarna purchases of $250 or more online at the following retailers, will be issued with a $50 gift card.
- Appliances Online
- Luxury Escapes
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who fail to follow the rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, are suspected of engaging in fraud, or any entrant who makes any misrepresentation relating to the offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Promotion Period or as a result of you participating in the offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or cut short the offer should any attempt be made to deliberately undermine, damage or destroy it.
Liability and Release:
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Consumer Guarantees).
- Except for the Promoter’s liability under a Consumer Guarantee, in no event will the Promoter’s liability for all claims and losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the offer exceed $20.
- The offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winners fully release Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the offer.
- Unless you have already indicated to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material from Klarna, personal information collected during the Promotion Period may be used for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the instructions set out in the relevant communication.
- The Promoter is Klarna Australia Pty Ltd., ABN # 82 635 912 579 of Level 16, 175 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000. You can contact the Promoter on firstname.lastname@example.org.