What do the various order statuses mean?
- Authorised: Order has been completed and is awaiting fulfilment by the merchant.
- Expired: The order’s authorisation window has passed without fulfilment. Order is closed.
- Cancelled: Order has been cancelled prior to fulfilment by the merchant.
- Captured: Order has been completely or partially fulfilled; customer has been charged; Klarna’s payment to the merchant is scheduled.
- Refunded: Order has been completely or partially fulfilled; the merchant has credited the customer.
Was this article helpful?