How can I add, change or remove my card?
Log in to the app to change the card used for your future purchases.
- Log in to the app
- Navigate to Settings and select Payment methods
- Tap Add card or select a stored card and tap Make card primary or Remove your stored card
You‘ll see a temporary authorization hold when you add a new card, which will be released within 5-7 business days.
Please note: Payments for already placed purchases will be debited from the card used to place the purchase. To add a new card for existing purchases, you need to change the card for each purchase.
Can’t update your card details?
- You can’t change the card within 3 days of a payment due date
- Check you don’t have any processing payments
- Ensure the card does not expire within 2 months and is not a prepaid card
- Double-check your card information is correct or use a different card
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Klarna app
Was this article helpful?