Can I pay in-store using Klarna?
To use Klarna in a physical store:
- Log in to the Klarna app and tap In-store from your home screen
- Choose the store you want to shop at
- Follow the prompts to create a digital card
- Add the card to your digital wallet
- When you’re ready to checkout, just access your Klarna in-store digital card in your digital wallet; and tap your phone on the card reader to pay.
Good to know:
- If you attempt to shop with retailers that are not listed in the app, your purchase may be declined
- When adding a payment card, ensure it has at least 25% of your order amount available.
- Amex and prepaid cards are not accepted.
- If you have an Android device you need to set up Google Pay.
Was this article helpful?