Make & manage payments
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- What happens if I request a payment holiday?
- Will my credit score be negatively impacted by my payment holiday?
- My payment holiday is coming to an end, what happens next?
- How does a payment holiday impact the use of Klarna?
- Will I be charged a fee and interest if I need a payment holiday?
- I need extra support to help manage my finances. What resources are available to me?
- Why can't I pay with Klarna anymore?
- Is there a limit on Klarna?
- How can I get approved to pay with Klarna?
- Why was my One-time card purchase declined?
- I have used Klarna before - why have I been declined?
- I have an excellent credit score so why did Klarna not approve my order?
- Why can’t Klarna’s customer service agents explain why my purchase was declined?
- What data is used by UK banks and financial institutions in their lending decisions?
- Why have I not been offered to pay with Klarna?
- Why was I declined by Klarna?
- My purchase was denied, why do I still see a transaction to Klarna on my card?