Can I pay in-store using Klarna?
To use Klarna in a physical store*:
- Log in and tap Pay in-store from your home screen
- Find the store you want to shop at
- Follow the prompts to create a digital card
- Add the card to your digital wallet
- Set the digital card as your default card and complete your purchase
Good to know:
- If you attempt to shop with retailers that are not listed in the app, your purchase may be declined
- When adding a payment card, ensure it has at least 25% of your order amount available.
- Amex and prepaid cards are not accepted.
- If you have an Android device you need to set up Google Pay.
*Klarna’s Pay in 3 instalments credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply.
Was this article helpful?