We want to transfer our agreement to another company. How do we do it?

Simply contact us at Merchant Support explaining you wish to transfer your agreement. We will forward a transfer agreement form which needs only to be completed and returned.

Was this article helpful?

Yes, it was helpful.
No, I still need help.