What do you need help with?
Make & manage payments | Payment deferral | Payment issues | Declined purchase
Make & manage payments
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- What happens if I request a payment holiday?
- Will my credit score be negatively impacted by my payment holiday?
- My payment holiday is coming to an end, what happens next?
- How does a payment holiday impact the use of Klarna?
- Will I be charged a fee and interest if I need a payment holiday?
- I need extra support to help manage my finances. What resources are available to me?
- Why can't I pay with Klarna anymore?
- Is there a limit on Klarna?
- How can I get approved to pay with Klarna?
- Why was the One-time card purchase declined?
- I have used Klarna before - why have I been declined?
- I have an excellent credit score so why did Klarna not approve my order?
- Why can’t Klarna’s customer service agents explain why my purchase was declined?
- What data is used by UK banks and financial institutions in their lending decisions?
- Why have I not been offered to pay with Klarna?
- Why was I declined by Klarna?
- My purchase was denied, why do I still see a transaction to Klarna on my card?
Delivery & returns
Returns | Deliveries | Cancellations | Problem resolution
- How do I return my order?
- What happens when I report a return?
- What’s the status of the investigation of my return?
- How long does it take for my return to be registered?
- Can I change my return after it’s been reported?
- My return hasn’t been registered, what should I do?
- Why was the investigation of my return closed, even though my return hasn't been registered yet?
- Why did I receive a reminder after returning my order?
- What happens after I‘ve reported my problem?
- What’s the status of the investigation into my problem?
- How long does it take for my problem to be solved?
- My problem has been solved, what should I do?
- Why was the investigation of my problem closed, even though my problem has not been solved yet?
- What should I do if the store doesn’t respond?
Account & settings
Manage account | Login
Products & services
How to use Klarna | One-time card Service | Klarna Card | Payment options
How to use Klarna
- Where can I use Klarna?
- How do I inform Klarna about a personal issue (bankruptcy, a trusteeship or a deceased person)?
- Who can use Klarna?
- Does Klarna charge an annual fee?
- How much am I eligible to spend?
- Does Klarna perform a credit check and will this affect my credit score?
- How can I make a formal complaint to Klarna?
One-time card Service
Fraud & security
Prevent fraud | Data protection