What does “We need to check your business details manually” mean?
This means that Klarna needs to go through your details. This usually takes less than 24 hours. You can see if your details have been approved by logging in to the Merchant Portal.
In order for your details to be approved, the following needs to be included on your website:
- An email address to your Customer Service
- Registered company address
- Registered company name
- Organisation number
- A return policy that is aligned with the Distance Contracts Act (14 days right to return)
- A shipping policy. If shipping fees are added, the price theeds to be clearly specified.
- Expected delivery time
- All products need to have a set price
- The transaction currency needs to be specified
- The website is live
- The website must not redirect to another URL
Was this article helpful?