I need extra support to help manage my finances. What resources are available to me?
You’ve taken a great first step by searching for additional support if you are experiencing financial or payment difficulties. In addition to the support we are able to provide you regarding your purchases made using Klarna, there are specially trained experts on hand 24/7 to help you better manage your finances. Alternatively, nominate someone, such as a family member or civil partner, or a person of trust to speak or correspond with Klarna on your behalf (Third Party Authority). For more information please chat or call our support team.
Here are a number of recommended not-for-profit organisations offering free, confidential and impartial advice:
- Money Advice Service – For free, unbiased and easy-to-access money tools, information and advice select the link or call 0800 138 7777 to speak to a Money Adviser.
- Citizens Advice – For free and impartial consumer advice select the link chat online or alternatively call 0808 223 1133
- AdviceUK – For debt advice including specialist advice for minority communities and people with disabilities select the link or call 0300 777 0107
- Christians Against Poverty – Select the link and search your postcode for free debt advice in your home and then call 0800 328 0006
- National Debtline – For free guides, factsheets, tools and debt advice select the link or call 0808 808 4000
- StepChange Debt Charity – For debt advice throughout the UK select the link or call 0800 138 1111
Klarna now also supports CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably).
CALM’s aim is to empower those around us – whether that’s our parents, siblings, partners, friends or colleagues – to share their experiences and get any help they need before anyone reaches the point of crisis.
CALM runs a free and confidential helpline and webchat 7 days a week from 5pm to midnight for anyone who needs to talk about any of life’s problems.
We encourage you to visit their website here.
Do not ignore the problem. We’re here to help and we encourage you to explore the diversity of resources available that might help you to regain control.
Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
We’re available 24/7 via chat.
Local Rate: 020 300 50833
Freephone: 0808 189 3333
COVID-19 related: 0203 005 0834
Fraud related (available 24/7): 0203 005 0837