I think I am a victim of fraud. Should I also report it to the Police?

Yes, if you believe you’re a victim of fraud you should report your case to Action Fraud. Action Fraud is the UK’s national fraud and internet crime reporting centre where you should report fraud if you have been scammed, defrauded or experience cyber crime. Simply select ‘Start reporting’ to submit your case online or alternatively call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help? Contact us.

We’re available 24/7 via chat.


Local Rate: 020 300 50833
Freephone: 0808 189 3333
COVID-19 related: 0203 005 0834
Fraud related (available 24/7): 0203 005 0837