How can I pay?
Your payments are automatically withdrawn from your connected card or bank account according to the agreed payment schedule, but you can make early payments anytime you wish.
To make a manual payment:
- Go to Payments
- Navigate to the order you would like to pay
- Tap Payment options and follow the instructions
Good to know:
- Prepaid cards are not accepted. We accept all other major debit and credit cards
- Credit cards are not accepted as a payment method for purchases made with the Klarna Card
- You can’t cancel a payment while the payment is processing
- When paying your Financing statement be sure to pay the interest-saver amount to maintain the promotional terms of your Financing purchases
Haven’t set up automatic payments for Financing yet?
To guarantee you never miss a payment connect a direct debit mandate to your bank account so payments will be withdrawn automatically on the same day every month:
- Navigate to Payment methods
- Tap Connect a bank account
- Enter your bank details and complete the steps to link your direct debit mandate then toggle Autopay on
Was this article helpful?