What happens after I‘ve reported my problem?
As soon as you’ve reported your problem your payment plan is paused. This gives you extra time to find a solution with the store.
If after 21 days you’re unable to find a resolution with the store, you will receive a request from us for additional information regarding your issue. Ensure to keep all relevant documentation. We can support you further if you provide us with the necessary information upon request. Keep in mind that Klarna manages your payment while the store is responsible for all other aspects concerning your order.
What happens next?
After reviewing the information provided, we’ll notify you of the decision as soon as the investigation gets closed.
- If the investigation is closed in your favor, we’ll update your payment plan accordingly. In case you have paid too much we will refund any overpayments.
- If we close the investigation in the store’s favor, your original payments will still apply, but the payment schedule will be updated accordingly. This means that any outstanding payments will be due.
Good to know: The status of the investigation can be found on the details page of your order. If you’ve resolved the issue with the store after reporting your problem, you can easily update us by logging in.
- What’s the status of the investigation into my problem?
- How long does it take for my problem to be solved?
- Why was the investigation of my problem closed, even though my problem has not been solved yet?
Was this article helpful?