What is Financing, and how does it work?
Financing allows you to pay for your purchase in several fixed monthly payments for up to 36 months.
How to finance your purchase:
- Select the Financing option in the store’s checkout
- Choose your preferred timeline and interest rate
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- Get an instant approval decision
- Complete your purchase
You’ll receive an email from us with your payment plan when the store ships your order.
Please note: A credit check will be performed when you apply for our Financing options.
When do I pay?
Your first Financing payment will be due one month after the store processes your order and then monthly thereafter on the same date each month until your statement is fully paid. Your statements and upcoming payments can always be found in your Klarna account.
Good to know:
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is between 0-18.99%.
- Read our Terms & Conditions for more detailed information about Financing.
- Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status T&Cs apply. https://www.klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/. Late or missing repayments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems.
Was this article helpful?