What is Financing and how does it work?
Financing allows you to spread the cost of your purchase for up to 24 months.
How to finance your purchase:
- Select the Financing option in the store’s checkout
- Choose your preferred timeline and interest rate
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- Get an instant approval decision
- Complete your purchase
You’ll receive an email from us with your payment plan when the store ships your order.
Please note: A credit check will be performed when you apply for our Financing options.
When do I pay?
That depends on your agreement.
- If your purchase is added to your Financing account, it will be due at the end of each month.
- If you used a One-time card to make your purchase your first payment will be due one month after your order was processed, and then monthly thereafter on the same date each month.
You can always find your payment plan and upcoming payments in your Klarna account.
Good to know:
- Our Financing products are issued by WebBank (member FDIC) in partnership with Klarna
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is between 0-29.99%
- Read our Terms & Conditions for more detailed information about Financing
Was this article helpful?