Can I pay before the due date?
Sometimes you might want to make an earlier payment. Depending on the payment method you’ve chosen when making the purchase, you might have the option to pay earlier.
Just log in to the app or click here and select the statement you would like to earlier.
Please note: The scheduled payment date for purchases paid with ‘Pay in 3’ or your Financing can’t be changed but you can choose to pay off the entire balance or one of the installments earlier. The due date for monthly Klarna credit statements (Financing Account) can’t be changed at this time. You are able to make a payment for your Klarna credit statement any time between the 4th and up until the last calendar day of the month.
Follow the steps below to make an earlier payment or change the due date:
In the Klarna app
- Log in to the app
- Click ‘My Klarna’ to find the option to view your ‘Purchases’ or all your ‘Payments’
- Choose the purchase or statement you want to pay earlier
- If the payment options ‘Pay early’ or ‘Pay now’ are available for that purchase just follow the prompts to pay earlier.
- Click here and log in with the email address associated with your account
- Click ‘Purchases’ to find the statement you’d like to pay earlier
- If the payment options ‘Pay early’ or ‘Pay now’ are available for that purchase just follow the prompts to pay earlier
Was this article helpful?
Still need help? Contact us.
We’re available 24/7 via chat.
Local Rate: 020 300 50833
Freephone: 0808 189 3333
COVID-19 related: 0203 005 0834
Fraud related (available 24/7): 0203 005 0837