What is required to work with Klarna?
Meeting our ethical standards
Every successful business relationship is built on a solid foundation. And to begin ours, your business needs to operate in line with Klarna’s ethical guidelines.
We strive to have a positive influence on the market. So we only work with retailers whose activities adhere to Klarna’s vision of making payments and e-commerce safer.
Your website is very often the first impression for potential shoppers. To ensure credibility, we ask that you have the following information on your site:
- Registered business name
- Prices on products including transaction currency
- Product description
- Terms and conditions
- Your business contact details including either an email address or phone number
- Return policy
- Shipping policy (if shipping costs are added, the amount needs to be specified)
- Estimated delivery time
- Your URL must be live
- Your URL must not redirect to another website
- All links on the webshop must work and no error messages should appear
Having these details sorted out before submitting your application will speed things up for both of us — and you’ll be offering our services to your shoppers in no time.
Was this article helpful?