Can I schedule automatic payments (AutoPay)?
4 interest-free installments and in-app purchases are already set up for automatic payments. You can choose to schedule automatic payments (AutoPay) for Klarna credit accounts (financing orders) by logging into klarna.com or the Klarna app, and following these steps:
- Go to your profile settings and select ‘Payment methods’
- Select ‘Add a bank account’, enter your bank account and routing numbers, and click ‘Confirm’
- Once your bank account is added, click the button labeled ‘AutoPay’
- If enrolled successfully, the ‘AutoPay’ button will turn green
By enrolling in automatic payments, you’ll pay the minimum payment due automatically on the 25th of each month. If you have a ‘No interest if paid in full’ purchase, additional payments may be required to avoid paying interest on your purchase.
To turn off automatic payments (AutoPay), log into klarna.com or the Klarna app and follow the below steps.
- Select the profile settings icon and select ‘Purchase & Payment’
- Select ‘Autopay’
- Click the toggle next to ‘Autopay’
We’ll send you a confirmation indicating automatic payments are turned off.
Can I change my scheduled payment date?
At this time, we’re unable to change your scheduled payment date, however, you have two options: Pay an installment early or pay off the entire order.
- In the app go to My Klarna
- Select ‘Payments’
- Select the order and click ‘Payment Options’. You can pay the next installment early or pay off the entire order.
Was this article helpful?