How can I schedule automatic payments (Autopay) or turn it off?
You can choose to schedule automatic payments (Autopay) for your Klarna Financing Account or your ‘Pay over 6 months’ orders during checkout when making the purchase or by logging into the Klarna app or here, and following these steps:
- Go to ‘My Klarna’ and select ‘Payment options’ to enable autopay for your Financing Account
- Or click ‘Purchases’ or ‘Payments’ to find the purchase you’d like to scheduled automatic payments for
- Once your bank account or card information is added, click the button labeled ‘Autopay’
- If enabled successfully, the ‘Autopay’ button will turn green
By enabling automatic payments, you’ll pay the interest saver amount due automatically on the last working day of each month. If there is no interest saver amount, the minimum amount will be debited. If you have a ‘No interest if paid in full’ purchase, additional payments may be required to avoid paying interest on your purchase.
To turn off automatic payments (Autopay), log in to klarna.com or the Klarna app and follow the below steps.
- Select the profile settings icon and select ‘Purchase & Payment’
- Select ‘Autopay’
- Click the toggle next to ‘Autopay’
We’ll send you a confirmation indicating automatic payments are turned off.
Can I change my scheduled payment date?
At this time, we’re unable to change your scheduled payment date, however, you have 2 options: Pay an installment early or pay off the entire order.
- In the app go to My Klarna
- Select ‘Payments’
- Select the order and click ‘Payment Options’. You can pay the next installment early or pay off the entire order.
Was this article helpful?