How can I schedule automatic payments (Autopay) or turn it off?
You can choose to schedule automatic payments (AutoPay) for your Klarna Financing Account or your ‘Pay over 6 months’ orders during checkout when making the purchase or by logging into the Klarna app or here, and following these steps:
- Go to your profile settings and select ‘Payment methods’ for enrolling in AutoPay for your Financing Account
- Or click ‘Purchases’ or ‘Payments’ to find the purchase you’d like to scheduled automatic payments for
- Once your bank account or card information are added, click the button labeled ‘AutoPay’
- If enrolled successfully, the ‘AutoPay’ button will turn green
By enrolling in automatic payments, you’ll pay the minimum payment due automatically on the 25th of each month. If you have a ‘No interest if paid in full’ purchase, additional payments may be required to avoid paying interest on your purchase.
To turn off automatic payments (AutoPay), log into klarna.com or the Klarna app and follow the below steps.
- Select the profile settings icon and select ‘Purchase & Payment’
- Select ‘Autopay’
- Click the toggle next to ‘Autopay’
We’ll send you a confirmation indicating automatic payments are turned off.
Can I change my scheduled payment date?
At this time, we’re unable to change your scheduled payment date, however, you have two options: Pay an installment early or pay off the entire order.
- In the app go to My Klarna
- Select ‘Payments’
- Select the order and click ‘Payment Options’. You can pay the next installment early or pay off the entire order.
Was this article helpful?