How do I create a Digital card for in-store shopping?
There are a few different ways that you can find the option to purchase in-store. You may see signage in a participating store offering “Shop now. Pay later.” If you are a new customer, you will need to download the Klarna app.
When you log into the Klarna app, you will see the “In-store” button at the bottom of your screen. Clicking “In-store” will bring up a list of the stores where this option is currently available.
These stores can also be found when you search for any store using the Browser in the app. If a store offers in-store, you will see the option to choose between shopping online or in-store in the app.
- Search for your store, and click the “In-store” button to create a Digital card for use in that store.
- Fill out the amount needed for your purchase, choose to add extra to cover tax, and click “Continue”.
- The payment plan details and schedule will be displayed. If no card is on file, you will be prompted to enter the details for the card you will use to fund the Digital card and confirm them.
- The “Reservation warning” will remind you that a pre-authorization hold will be placed on your card for the first payment (or 25% of the total).
- Before creating the card you’ll be shown an overview of your plan. Once you accept this the card will be created.
Click here to find out more about how to pay in-store using a Digital card.
Good to know:
The card created can only be used at the store you choose to create it for.
Was this article helpful?