If the store only confirms part of my order will my payment plan be adjusted?
Yes. If only part of your order has been shipped by the store, your payment plan is automatically adjusted before your 3rd payment is withdrawn. The adjusted payment plan then reflects the refunded amount of any missing items.
If the missing items of your order are then shipped after your 3rd payment is withdrawn, the shipment is listed in the app as a separate order with a new payment plan.
Did you use a One-time card?
Klarna will automatically adjust your payment plan after 14 days. But you can manually request the unused amount be refunded right away:
- Go to Payments
- Choose the incorrect payment plan
- Tap Refund unused card amount
- What happens after I‘ve reported my problem?
- How long does it take for my problem to be solved?
- How long do refunds take?
Was this article helpful?