With consumers starting to emerge into semi-normality, and the end-of-year sales seasons imminent, Klarna decided it was time to ask consumers what they want from beauty brands now and into the future, so retailers can prepare for what this might look like.
We surveyed over 1,000 Aussie consumers, made up of 56% women and 41% men, to find out whether their beauty habits and spend changed over the previous 18 months, and what they expect their key beauty needs will be moving forward. The release comes as we announce a partnership with global beauty retailer Sephora that enables customers to use Klarna’s flexible payment options when shopping for beauty online in Australia.
The report covers key findings such as:
1. What’s actually important to beauty consumers?
2. What are consumers spending on?
3. How much are beauty lovers spending?
4. What incentivises consumers to buy?
5. Do influencers work?
6. Online vs in-store: The impact of COVID
Do you want to know more? Get the insights.