How can I protect myself against identity theft?
Our tips to help you protect your personal details and stay safe:
- Limit the personal details you share online
- Don’t download files from an unknown source
- Verify the legitimacy of unknown callers
- Destroy unnecessary documents in your name (e.g. bills, bank statements)
- Make sure that only you have access to your post
- Report and immediately cancel lost/stolen cards or identification documents
Read Klarna’s fraud liability protection program to learn more about how we protect you from purchases or charges made without your authorization.
Was this article helpful?